- This event has passed.
Cypress Creek Regatta
September 17, 2016 @ 9:00 am$50
Houston’s Favorite Paddle Race on Texas’ soon to be newest Paddling Trail: Cypress Creek Regatta.
Here is a fun race for families and individuals of all ages and skill levels. The 7.5 mile ACA sanctioned race, will take you on the amazingly scenic stretch of Cypress Creek. You will see beautiful landscapes, birds, fish, and of course other racers.
The Bayou Preservation Association along with various partners have been working non-stop to clean-up Cypress Creek and officially have it become one the newest and longest paddling trails with Texas Parks and Wildlife. The 3rd Annual Cypress Creek Regatta will continue to raise awareness of the beautiful Cypress Creek Paddle Trail as well as help raise funds to clean up all of our waterways.
Register today to help the Bayou Preservation Association raise awareness of our bayous and watersheds and to allow the Bayou Preservation Association to continue to do all the great work in maintaining, preserving, and conserving our area waterways and watersheds. You can learn a lot more about the Bayou Preservation Association by visiting http://www.bayoupreservation.org/
We would love to see everyone raise as much donations as possible. The minimum amount raised should be $50; however we would love everyone to set their goals to a $100 minimum. There are a few ways to use the site to raise donations.
- You can simply give your friends the link: www.CypressCreekRegatta.org . There they can simply click on the Donate tab. They will then select “Donate to a fundraiser” and enter your name. Then they simply put how much they want to donate and submit their donation. You will get credit for this donation.
- Another way is to go to www.CypressCreekRegatta.org and log in to your fundraising page. Click on MY HQ,
- Here you can simply copy the web address and send it to your friends.
- You can also click on the social media share tabs, such as Facebook and twitter.
- Or you can import your contacts and e-mail them.
- Plus many other options from that page.
Free Celebration and Festival at the Finish Line
22306 Aldine Westfield
Humble, TX 77338
20634 Kenswick Dr
Humble, TX 77338
|6:45 AM||Rental Boats Staging and Setup|
|7:30 AM||Regatta Registration Opens|
|8:30 AM||Registration Closes|
|8:45 AM||Paddling Trail Dedication Ceremony and Race Announcements|
|9:00 AM||RACE BEINGS|
|Racers Will take off in 5 minute heats. 5-15 Racers at a time by class|
|11:00 AM – 2:00 PM||Celebration and Festival|
|Music, Sponsor Displays, Dancing, Awards and tons of Fun!!!|
|1:00 PM||Awards Ceremony|
|1:30 PM||Shuttles back to Mercer will begin.|