TCKRA Downriver Unlimited State Championships
October 10 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$15
We are excited to have a downriver championship race this year! Details are subject to change a bit. Online registration encouraged (it will make things much easier on the morning of and also help us social distance). Scroll down to the bottom of this page to register. Your liability waiver will be emailed to you the week prior to the race (please print, fill out, and drop off at the registration table prior to the race start).
Saturday, October 10th, 2020
Cost: $15/person (includes parking fee at Staples)
Course: Staples to Luling 90 (~23 miles)–we will probably have a bouy to turn around upstream at Staples, which will add ~1/2-1 mile to the race.
- 11:59pm Friday, October 9: Online registration ends
- Saturday/Race Day:
- 8am Registration Table Opens (Online registration highly encouraged)
- 9am Recreation classes start
- 10am Racing classes start
- Recreation: Solo and Tandem (aimed for those who are less experienced or racing plastic/slower boats)
- Racing: Championships for Solo Unlimited (Men’s and Women’s), Tandem Unlimited (Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed), and Unlimited (Men’s and Women’s)–there will be special recognition for Masters 50+ in each class.
- You must have a PFD/person with you in the boat.
- If you drop out of the race, you must text Tommy Yonley @ 832-443-5194 (Sandy will have his phone)
Enter online below. Online entries will close at 11:59pm on Friday, October 9th